So, I used Ethony’s New Moon in Virgo spread to see what needs some cleaning up in my life. Instead of using tarot, I used the “The Language of Letting Go” oracle deck by Melody Beattie.
Here is a link to Ethony’s New Moon in Virgo spread: https://ethony.com/new-moon-virgo-tarot-spread-moon-energy-forecast/
- Community – How can I be of service to others? FOCUSING ON SUBSTANCE. Focus on the substance in my life. I will fill in the lines of myself with a real person – me. I will concentrate on the substance of my relationships and other areas of my life, not the trappings.
- Cast off – What needs decluttering in my life? ENJOYING LIFE. Do something just for the fun of it I will find something to do that’s just for me, and I won’t worry about what I “should” be doing. I will learn how to make myself feel good and enjoy life to the fullest.
- Pay attention – what needs my attention? PRACTICING GRATITUDE. Practice gratitude. I will get in the habit of saying thank you, even for the “problems” in my life, because these challenges are valuable lessons I can learn from. Gratitude is the key that turns problems into blessings, and the unexpected into gifts.
- Get organised – Where do I need to get more organised? FOCUSING ON PEACE. Focus on a peaceful pace, rather than a harried one. I will keep moving forward gently, not frantically. I will let go of my need to be anxious and upset and will replace these feelings with calmness and harmony.
- Last quarter call – Where to focus your energy this season? TRUSTING IN GOD. Know that all my wants will be met. I will give my needs to the Universe and trust that God will take care of the desires of my heart. I will have faith that I truly deserve to have my wants and needs met.